Monday, March 15, 2010

The next 3 months

For the first 3 months of my time in Indonesia I will be in "training" to become fluent in the language, understand the people and culture, and realize how to best assimilate into their society.  We will all be very busy during those months, so I have been told that I will have very limited internet access.  I hope to post to this blog as often as I can, but please be patient if you don't see anything for a while! I will be posting videos, pictures, and stories whenever I get the opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. indoNISHA?...wow...thats all i have to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Well, the Indian and IndoNISHAn parts are there. You should insert the US part somwhere!!!!! keep it up.
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. chello!

    omg your dads so cute!


    miss you and call you soon

    Nisha

    ReplyDelete